We ended up renovating a large portion of this historic residence on 115 8th Street.
- Reconfigure the back stairs
- Replace windows in the kitchen
- Add more room to the walk-in pantry, and half bathroom
- Add closet to children’s bedroom
- New marble for fireplace
- Custom bar cabinet with salvaged lumber
- Add dipped doors
- Replaced hard pine floors with new floors milled in South Carolina
- Add out-swinging doors to master bedroom
In addition to the above, we added pavers and a fence, installed double glass doors for the patio, and shifted the door entry of the patio area.